This package is for you if...
- You don’t have the money to “do it all” right now, but you want to get your branding and a basic website completed.
- You like to take small steps instead of huge leaps!
- When you hear the term “branding,” you think of a cattle farm.
- You’re clueless about how to develop the branding for your business and need a little help.
- You want to DIY…but you have no idea where to start.
- You’re tired of “Googling it”
- Binge watching YouTube videos to figure out how to do this on your own is getting old.
Set the branding for your business - colors, fonts, logo, look and feel
Not only started your website, but FINISHED it (in 6 weeks or less)
Learned how to maintain your website (yeah, it’s like owning a car… you gotta do some maintenance on it to keep it running smoothly)
- You’ll have one-on-one, personalized, LIVE (not recorded) guided help through the entire process (think of me as your website Yoda, but not green and easier to understand)
- You’ll get to ask as many questions as you want to and get the answers that are specific to your situation.
- You’ll receive personalized tutorial videos that you can keep and refer back to as many times as you need to (good news if you don’t have a super-photographic memory)
~ Alicia Jay, Biz Coach, NewVAAdvice.com
~ Elizabeth Hughes-Callsion, ParentingPeacefully.com
Curious about how WordPress Coaching works?
Here’s the general overview:
You’ll receive a follow up email with the things we talked about and an invoice to pay for your coaching package.
Once payment is made, you’ll receive access to my calendar to schedule your first coaching session so we can get started!
Need more details about exactly what “Baby Stepping Basics” has in it?
- Two ½ hour coaching sessions using video conferencing
- Branding workbook
*Domain name and hosting plan purchased separately from package ~ $66 for one year through Siteground
And to wrap it up...
- Four hours of coaching sessions using video conferencing
Are you just starting your new business adventure and want to get the website part knocked out?
Is building your website starting to feel like the red-headed stepchild of your new business venture?
Do you want to “Do It Yourself” without drowning in a sea of information and tech overload?
When you think of trying to have a DIY website, do you experience any of these emotions?
Yeah, so did I when I tried to build my first website in 2013.
But guess what? YOU don’t have to continue feeling that way!
All of those things basically come from one root issue - FEAR of the unknown *cue scary music*
Let’s make the unknown known - take away the mystery - that’s what WordPress Coaching is all about!
Will you create the wording on my website for me?
Copywriting ~ creating all the words to go on your website ~ isn't part of what these coaching packages include. These packages are more of tech-based help. However, if you already have things written that you want to put on your website, I could help you go over it and edit it.
For that type of help, the best bet would be to have a separate 30 minute coaching session to work on that aspect of your website together. You can find more information on that on the "Give Me Tailor-Made" page.
What if I don’t have all the content written yet for my website?
No worries! We will use something called dummy text to copy and paste into the places where you will want text so you can still see what it will look like. Then you just replace it later with what YOU wrote.
What if I don't have all of the pictures for my website yet?
I have some resources for free images that I will teach you how to use. Then you can always change out the pictures later on as needed!
What if I'm not sure what package is right for me?
Not a problem! Before any package is selected, I always have a 15 minute free strategy session call with you so that we can clarify what your needs are and make sure that you get a package that fits you perfectly.