Course will open January 2020!
This is the roadmap to get you from…
“I need a website and want to use WordPress but don’t know how!”
>>>>>>> to >>>>>>>
“I’ve created my own WordPress website and can make changes to it myself!”
Do you need to build your website for your business but have no idea where to start or how to do it?
Are you overwhelmed with all of the information and different opinions when you search Google, YouTube and Facebook groups?
I know EXACTLY how you feel! That’s how I felt when I first attempted to build a WordPress website back in 2013. It’s enough to make you want to give up… but I want to take what I have learned and give it to you so that you can avoid the frustration that I felt and get your website done!
I’ve created a program called WordPress in a Nutshell that is a roadmap to get you from “I need a website and want to use WordPress but don’t know how” to “I’ve created my own WordPress website and know how to make changes to it myself!”
No tech skills or graphic design background needed! All you need is the desire to create your website yourself and 2-3 hours a week to commit to making that happen.
This course will teach you the basics of WordPress AND you will have access to coaching with me every step of the way in a private facebook group.
Here’s what is in the course:
Module 1 – Prep Time
- How to get free images for your website.
- How to make sure you can get the name you want for your website.
- How to create a basic layout plan for your website.
Module 2 – Website Hosting and WordPress Install
- Learn what website hosting is.
- Purchase your domain name and hosting plan.
- Install WordPress on your website.
Module 3 – WordPress Dashboard
- Learn what everything does and how to use it.
- Learn how to update and maintain your website.
Module 4 – Gutenberg Editor Overview
- Learn how to use the WordPress block editor to create pages and posts.
- Create your first test page!
Module 5 – Create Your Website
- Upload your images.
- Create your pages – Home, About, Blog, Contact
- Design your pages.
- Create contact form on your contact page.
- Add blog posts.
- Create your menu and add your logo.
Module 6 – Customize Your Website
- Add a free theme to your website to make it pretty AND functional!